- Simultaneous content display from up to four connected devices
- WebShare technology enables attendees to view slides on personal devices via a Web browser
- Available with or without an integrated wireless access point
Wirelessly share content from laptops, tablets and smartphones.
The Extron ShareLink 200 Wireless Collaboration Gateway enables anyone to present content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet on a shared display, transforming any room into a collaboration space. .
ShareLink™ technology provides simultaneous presentation of different types of content from up to four personal devices.
The gateway is available in two models: the ShareLink 200 wireless model includes an integrated wireless access point – WAP to create a stand-alone wireless collaboration and presentation system or to add wireless capabilities to a more traditional wired solution.
The ShareLink 200 N network-version does not include a WAP, and works in concert with a facility’s wireless networks.
The professional capabilities of the ShareLink 200 wireless and network-only models provide easy integration of mobile devices into meeting and huddle rooms, interactive collaborative spaces, and larger presentation environments.
- Wirelessly share content from a personal device for BYOD presentation on a display
- Supports Windows® and OS X® computers as well as Apple® and Android® smartphones and tablets
- Simultaneous content display from up to four different devices
- Dropbox integration within the MirrorOp® for Extron ShareLink™ app allows easy access to content stored in the cloud
- Full screen display of content from a single device or simultaneous display of multiple devices into four windows on a single display
- Allows a Windows or OS X computer to send content to multiple ShareLink 200 units on the network, supporting up to four displays
- Collaboration mode allows anyone to share content and control the presentation
- Moderator mode ensures only approved content is displayed
- WebShare™ technology enables attendees to view slide images on personal devices via a Web browser, ensuring visibility regardless of sight lines
- Wireless model includes an integrated wireless access point – WAP to enable direct connection of mobile devices over Wi-Fi – ShareLink 200 model
- Network-only model does not include a WAP; mobile devices connect to the unit via the existing wireless network – ShareLink 200 N
- Power over Ethernet eliminates the need for a local power supply
- Plenum rated – meets UL 2043 for heat and smoke release
Related Tags: Business IT Support Perth | IT Services In Perth